We are pleased to offer Courtesy tickets for our High Holy Day Services
- Ticket requests must be received by August 28, 2019.
- The charge for a courtesy ticket is $180 per person. You can pay either by requesting below that we charge your credit card on file, or you can mail or bring a check to the front office.
- Courtesy tickets may be purchased for guests who are otherwise unaffiliated with a synagogue. If any of your guests is a member at another synagogue, please use the Reciprocity Ticket Request form.
- Your family membership includes all children through age 26, wherever they live, and all other dependents that live with you, regardless of age, so you do not need to order separate courtesy tickets for them. You will receive tickets only for the adult members of your household; no separate children’s tickets will be issued. Members’ tickets are to be used by members only.
- Courtesy tickets will be mailed, together with your family membership tickets, on September 9, 2019.
- If we do not receive payment before September 9, you will be billed for your tickets.
Please send courtesy tickets for the following individuals who qualify for tickets (see above):