Tradition of Giving

donate to our tradition of giving campaign

 

Our Tradition of Giving campaign helps keep our community vibrant -- making it possible for us to celebrate Shabbat, holidays and lifecycle events; teach and learn together; perform acts of tikkun olam and fight for social justice; and build community -- all while ensuring that no member of our congregation is turned away for financial reasons, and that every child is able to receive a Jewish education at our religious school.

Thank you! Already, 35% of our congregation has already donated over $250,000 to this year's campaign. We are striving to reach 100% participation from our households. 

Rodef Sholom cannot rely on membership contributions alone to cover our operating budget each year. In fact, annual membership and tuition together pays for only 59% of our expenses. Each year, through gifts, grants, fundraising events, and this campaign, we need to raise the other 41% of our operating budget. Please join us and contribute to the campaign. 

Our Tradition of Giving fund not only allows us to ensure that no one is turned away for financial need, but is the way we as a community invest in our vision and demonstrate our engagement with generosity and readiness to serve our kehilla kedosha, our holy community. 

Peace. Blessings. Honor. Wisdom. Righteousness. Loving Kindness. 

These are Jewish values that Congregation Rodef Sholom holds dear.  At Rodef Sholom, we all do what we are able to support our community.  These values reflect that every person and every contribution matters.  This donation is not part of your annual financial commitment.  Please note that, as described in our cover letter, all donors to Tradition of Giving will be listed within the levels below in our annual report (no $ amounts will be printed).

        שלום ShalomPeace $36,000 and above

        ברכות BrachotBlessings  $18,000 to $35,999

         כבוד KavodHonor $10,000 to 17,999

          חוכמה ChochmaWisdom $5,000 to 9,999

          צדק TzedekRighteousness  $1,800 to 4,999

          חסד ChesedLoving Kindness $1,000 to $1,799

          רחמים RachamimCompassion  $540 to $999

           עבודה AvodahService up to $539 

Participation is as important as the amount given.  A gift of any amount is deeply appreciated. 

DONATE TO OUR TRADITION OF GIVING CAMPAIGN